The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele. This position strictly highlights quality controls and food safety. For example, ensuring the work area and all utensils are clean and in good repair daily. A crew member must be friendly, quick, and dedicated in serving. The staff has to be focused and must aim to identify the requirements of customer and their fellow crew members. While there are a variety of duties that kitchen team members will be asked to complete to manage our outlet’s operations fruitfully. The most important job is to serve our clients by preparing their food hygienically. Crew members will also need to concentrate on tidiness & uniformity around the kitchen to provide positive customer experience and a steady environment. As a team member, you’ll be the main character, be it preparing orders or presenting/plating them for the customers. If you’ve visited a Khan Chacha outlet before, you may have an idea of what are the things that are implicated in performing in our kitchen.
- Must have etiquettes in food handling & maintaining the quality.
- Accuracy & reliability.
- Motivating team member.
- Cleaning, serving, packing.
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Preparing food in various utensils or grillers.
- Rotational Shift.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitised and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Proven experience as a cook.
- Experience in using cookware and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
Location : Delhi NCR
Qualification: High school (10th , 12th pass)
Communicational Skills : Conversational